Sunday, October 9, 2011

Top 5 Reasons This Is The Last Sunday Top 5

SPOILER ALERT--LAMEST POST EVER.

I've been doing this for a while and been putting up a new post every day.  From now on, I'll be skipping Sundays.  Here's why.

5: Maybe it's because it's NFL season, but you guys don't read this blog on Sundays.  Maybe you're in church all day or something, hell, I don't know.  All I know is I see a big drop off on the weekends, but especially Sundays.

4: I work a lot, then I come home and work some more, then I sit down and research and draft a new top 5.  It's not easy!  I'm exhausted and need to reintroduce myself to my family and friends.  (Internal monologue: "Aww, poor me.  Like this is the reason I'm so busy.  Idiot.")

3: A really good top 5 is wasted on a Sunday.  For example, I did the Top 5 Yo Gabba Gabba Characters, which I really liked.  It got very few hits.  Also did the Top 5 Coolest Transformers.  Same result.  I don't want anyone to miss something good just because I posted it on a day when they aren't bored at work and therefore not screwing around online.

2: I annoy my Facebook friends and Twitter followers quite enough during the week.  A day without a link to this blog will be appreciated by them.

1: I just don't feel like it--there's too much going on Saturday night to worry about this blog.  Plus, I'm afraid of what kind of top 5 I might come up with drunk--we are heading into Oktoberfest/Halloween/Thanksgiving/X-mas season after all...

So that's it!  You'll still get (or be burdened with) Monday through Saturday...

3 comments:

  1. Sundays are for PJ's and coffee, not for work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take the whole weekend off for petesakes.

    -Jim in LA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drunk?!?  Is that why you didn't say good bye to the babysitters?  And the baby was a load of fun - we let him stay up a little later because he was being so darn cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete