Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday Musings... Cereal Prizes

I wanted to do a top 5 cereal prizes because I thought it would be a great excuse for me to drop a bunch of money on yummy cereal.  But despite the enormous selection of cereal at my supermarket, there were a total of two that included prizes: a newer box of Cheerios with a SpongeBob SquarePants toy, and an older box of Cheerios with a book.  Seriously.  Anyone able to tell me when the hell cereals stopped being fun?  What the hell?  Where are my toys?!?!?!

2 comments:

  1. I remember getting 45 rpm records stuck to the back of cereal boxes. Alittle tough to play them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember getting a 45 of the McDonald's song ("Big Mac, McDLT, a quarter pounder with some cheese...") in the newspaper or something.  I think the promotion was if you could sing the whole song you get a free burger or something.  

    ReplyDelete