Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Top 5 Favorite Recent Facebook Posts

It's been a while since I did this, so here's the top 5 funniest things I've read on Facebook recently.  I'll only use first names, and let those who were quoted claim their quotes in the comments, if they choose to...


5: Penny - "It's just like 'American Beauty,' only instead of rose petals, it's credit card statements!"

4: Dennis - "Toby Kieth is the personification of White Trash."

3: Christie - "Only 3 sips of wine in, but I feel like I've had 4."

2: Karen - "Why does the word 'poop' make everyone in my house laugh?"

1: Amanda - "Thank you Panera for celebrating my 1 year anniversary of having a Panera rewards card...it's been a beautiful ride so far and things are looking good for our future together."

I'd love it if everyone owned up to their quotes, but I understand if people don't want to.  Anyway, thanks FB friends for keeping things light and funny!  If you've come across any funny FB or Twitter quotes lately, share them with us below!

3 comments:

  1. Who is this Toby Keith you speak of. Whoever he is, he has 2 first names as his name and that can never be a good sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So there we were, the husband and I, trying to determine what best to do with a year's worth of credit card statements, in lieu of actually putting them away...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great!  Surprised at the one you picked of mine...thought you'd do a little Mariah vs Janet action.  lol  Thanks Kooz!!!

    ReplyDelete