Saturday, January 28, 2012

Top 5 Favorite Things My 2 Year Old Says

My two year old is the joy of my life--I love hearing him speak, and I love the little idiosyncrasies to his language.  Here are my favorite things that he says (right now).

5: "Upavator."  He hates 'em.

4: He says "bum" for "butt" - This may not seem like much to our British fans, but believe me, in the States, it's a coup.

3: He pronounces "robot" as "robit" (stressing the first syllable and swallowing the second) - he sounds like an old Jewish man.  It's awesome, and I'm responsible.

2: Every time he wakes up, he says, "Had a nice nap."  He says it even if we retrieve him after letting him cry for 20 minutes and he never falls asleep for his nap.  It's funny every time.

1: When I ask if he has a dirty diaper and he doesn't, he says, very seriously, "There's no poop in there."

Any of you have kids?  What are the funniest things they say?  Share below.

10 comments:

  1. My 15 month old says a pig goes "oh no". I die laughing every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when our little rhino was younger, he's say "bay bunten" for belly button. He still can't always grasp the "ll" in some words so he'll say "yittle" for little, etc. just yittle bit....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff.  Hard to pic a fav from our little guy, but if forced to choose it would probably be "good night and good luck," which he says before bed every night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine had been saying that pigs say "La la la" because of the book "Moo, Baa, La La La."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...  We miss Rhino!  How's he doing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Has he been listening to Edward R. Murrow?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some sounds very similar.  Sam calls his butt his "bum bum". 

    ReplyDelete
  8. My nephew speaks some words that really sound awesome , and I really like these voices....

    ReplyDelete
  9. The voice is the best thing!  Hearing him say anything makes my world!

    ReplyDelete