Saturday, January 21, 2012

Top 5 Funniest Youtube Memes

These are my 5 favorite funny things on Youtube...

5: Star Wars Kid - This kid was a Youtube hit before Youtube existed--he was one of the first internet video memes.  Countless spoofs of this unfortunate kid were made, and websites devoted to them and him have come and gone.  Rumor has it this video ruined his teenage years--yeah, it was this video--nothing else.  Poor kid, but we all knew someone like him.

4: Macarron Chacarron - This guy is apparently a popular rapper, but for this song, he had them lay down a beat and he just mumbled gibberish, planning to swap in real words later.  The gibberish recording got out, and became an instant classic.  This guy became a laughing stock.  The song is now used as the track for other Youtube favorites like retarded running giraffe and retarded running horse.

3: Afro Ninja - Another classic.  After misfiring with a backflip, his ninja reflexes take over and he nun-chucks for a few seconds before crashing--it's the same effect as a chicken's body running around with its head chopped off.

2: Kitty is a Very Bad Mystic - There is no longer a video for this.  All links to it and hosted copies have been removed.  This was just hilarious.  I have no idea why the owner removed it, unless he was threatened by the cat whose privacy it violated, which is unlikely...  except, this cat could talk, so who knows...  Anyway, if anyone finds a working link, post it in the comments below.

1: Leprechaun - Oh.  My.  God.  Just watch it.

Tosh.o I ain't, but these make me laugh.  Hope you enjoyed them!  Please share the links to your favorite Youtube videos in the comments below!

11 comments:

  1. All 5 Video's are great but the video with the alfro ninja made me Laugh Out Loud....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super disappointed that Kitty is a Very Bad Mystic is no longer available

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thanks Vimal!  Yeah, it's a good one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing these, Kooz.  The only one I'd seen before was Bad Mystic Kitty...and my search for it now led me to your blog.  I'm also very sad about that video disappearing. :(  I was just about to share it with a cat-lover I know in Canada.  Tied with that one for my personal favorite is this one: "ULTIMATE DOG TEASE" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw   I'm guessing you've seen it before...BUT...if you haven't, I think you'll enjoy. 

    (Another...I don't like 50 Cent or Jeremih and hate this song, but this video of this guy Keenan Cahill (awesome, playful guy who's fighting to live) lip-syncing to it w/a guest appearance by 50 is amusing.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwimc4cvUmQ)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh--and now I'm going to watch these others.  (You've made me very curious about the Afro Ninja. );)  Word.  Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen the dog tease one before--relaly funny.  Never saw the 50 cent one--love it!  Really cool that he shows up--wonder how that all came together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by, and if you care to, "like" on Facebook to get our daily top 5 in your news stream: 
    http://www.facebook.com/KoozTop5

    ReplyDelete
  8.  Thanks a million.  All of these killed me.  But I'm 100% certain three of those were not supposed to get leaked...maaaannn....I feel sorry for those three guys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://my.mail.ru/video/mail/nikikostya/84/88.html#video=/mail/nikikostya/84/88 or use the wayback machine (June 2010). :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't get either to work now--but thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete