Friday, April 27, 2012

Top 5 Michael Keaton Movie Quotes

Guest blogger Sooz here, filling in for Kooz as he was having technical difficulties this morning.  (I imagine a Top 5 Reasons Technology Has Failed Me might be coming our way soon.)

Without further ado, here are my top 5 Micheal Keaton quotes.  How can you not like this guy?

Spoiler alert- Michael Keaton is an inattentive dad who dies and comes back as a snowman, so you'll probably want to add this to your Netflix queue as soon as humanly possible.

5. "Did you just call me Butt Dad?"  Jack Frost.  I never saw beyond this one scene of what I am sure is a heartwarming family film.  I'm just grateful I heard this line when flipping channels during a commercial on whatever I was really watching.

Um...just working on a recycling project!

4. "I understand that you little guys start out with your woobies and you think they're great...and they are, they are terrific.  But, pretty soon a woobie isn't enough.  You're out on the street trying to score an electric blanket, or maybe a quilt.  And the next thing you know you're strung out on bedspreads, Ken.  That's serious."  Mr. Mom.  No explanation needed.

A wise person once told me that you should never yuck somebody's yum, so bon appetit!

3. "Hey, you, over here!" Beetlejuice.  Michael Keaton is trying to lure a fly with a Zagnut bar.  Now I've never had a Zagnut bar, but I would think it tastes better than a fly.  Though to be fair, I haven't eaten a fly either, so who am I to judge?

Cheesy, but awesome.  Just like a blog.  

2. "I like pizza.  I like it!"  Multiplicity.  The copy of a copy of a copy of Michael Keaton's character loves pizza so much that he puts a slice in his wallet, folds it up and puts it in his pocket.  And makes me laugh every time.  And also makes me hungry.  Can someone order me a pizza, please?

Yes I'm serious.  Get me a pizza!

1. "I'm Batman."  I'll let you go ahead and guess what movie this is from.  Although to be honest, I actually liked the line better when it was used in this Snickers commercial.

What do you think?  Do you like these quotes?  Do you have your own favorites?  Please let us know in the comments below.  As always, if you like the blog, please share it with your friends and "like" us on Facebook!

P.S.  I'm terribly disappointed that I can't find clips to the Jack Frost and Beetlejuice scenes.  If you have one, please give me the link and I will add it.


5 comments:

  1. Christie CartolanoApril 27, 2012 at 4:05 PM

    WOOBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 220, 221 - whatever it takes... or "If I'm not here - I'll be at the gym or the gun club" or "What if you mix the mayonnaise in the can, WITH the tunafish? Or... hold it! Chuck! I got it! Take LIVE tuna fish, and FEED 'em mayonnaise! Oh this is great. Call STARKIST!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost went with 220, 221, whatever it takes! Hah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad that he's mostly reduced to bit parts in studio comedies these days.  A couple of other greats...

    (After he offers a beer to his wife's boss in "Mr. Mom.")
    Boss: "It's seven o'clock in the morning!"
    (a beat)
    Keaton: "Scotch?"

    And just about anything in "Night Shift."
    Keaton: "The ground broke my fall."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whether your prime concern is taste or variety, Vaporfi got you covered.

    With vape juices that comes from food-grade ingredients, their vaping flavors are very smooth and consistent.

    ReplyDelete