Monday, April 23, 2012

Top 5 Recent Daily "Deals" I Received

Guest Blogger Sooz offers up today's top 5:

I am signed up for a ton of websites that offer coupons, discounts, and deals.  Often I ignore them and occasionally I use them, but sometimes they offer some entertainment value...  Here are the 5 most questionable deals I've been offered recently:

Keys?  Check.  Wallet?  Check.  Biohazards?  Check.
5: Reusable bags. Okay, I can see the merit, especially with it being earth week and all.  However, what exactly does this picture show?   You mean I can reuse the bags both for sandwiches AND blood vials?   Yippee!

Just at first glance I'd say you probably need more than 3 shirts.
4: Closet.  Two hour organization consultation for the low, low price of $210.  Down from $600.  For a consultation.  Tell you what, for only $100 I will tell you, via email, that your place is messy and can use some tidying up.

"One of you will be dead by the end of the day."  Hah, hah, hah....?
3: The Game I think I fell asleep while watching this movie, but I'm pretty sure this involves murdering someone you know.  Pass.

No, Charlie isn't here.
2: A $19 opportunity to stalk celebrities.  Here's hoping for a groupon for reduced bail at the local prison.

Ever Clean Colonics.  Frequented by Never Nudes
1: A bargain colonic.   Because if that was something I would want to do, I would certainly cheap out on it.   Over 80 bought so far.   All by the same person.  Probably.

Have you seen any crazy deals wind up in your inbox (aside from the ones for Canadian pharmaceuticals or sexual "enhancement" devices)?  Share them below, and don't forget to like us on Facebook and share us with your friends!

3 comments:

  1. I get so many (and many for crazy things) that I have a separate email account for them now, and I rarely read anything but the email's subject line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does one even discuss about a closet for two hours?  With a follow up?  

    "I forgot to mention, maybe try hangers."

    ReplyDelete