Thursday, May 3, 2012

QUIZ: Top 5 Funny Obscure Movie Quotes

All these movies brought the funny, but here are some jokes that were somewhat subtle.  Let's see if you can name that movie:
Lamest.  Graphic.  Ever.

5: Guy: "It says here, 'breakfast any time.''
Waitress: "That's right."
Guy: "I'll have the pancakes in the Age of Enlightenment, please."
...
Guy (to his friend): "Renaissance.  It went over her head.  I should have said 'Renaissance.'  Age of Enlightenment... I... oh God.  Like a Vegas waitress is gonna get an obscure French philosophical reference.  It's like I'm trying to show off to her.  I may as well have said, 'let me jump your ignorant bones."
...
Guy (to waitress): "Excuse me, we're in a little bit of a hurry."
Waitress: "Hang on, Voltaire."

4: "What is a horse shoe?  What does a horse shoe do?  Are there any horse socks?  Is anybody listening to me?"

3: Guy at door: "Hello."
Guy in house: "Yeah?"
Guy at door: "Uh, I'm here for the gangbang..."

2: "That really hurt!  I'm gonna have a lump there, you idiot!  Who throws a shoe?  Honestly..."

1: Doctor: "What was it we had for dinner tonight?"
Woman: "Well, we had a choice of steak or fish."
Doctor: "Yes, yes, I remember.  I had lasagna."

Put your guesses in the comments below.  First to get all five right wins our adoration!  Everyone after that wins nothing!  Check back in a few days to see if you've won!  And please like us on Facebook if you like what we do!

4 comments:

  1. I got four of them. So close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only got #s 3 and 2.  I know you said to include the guesses, but I don't want to spoil it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I got #3, but I'm dying to know what #5 is.  

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright, here are the answers:

    5: Swingers
    4: Billy Madison
    3: Old School
    2: Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
    1: Airplane

    And the winner, assuming when someone says they "got" them, they were correct: @Shereth !

    ReplyDelete