Friday, May 25, 2012

Top 5: Funniest Pie Charts

I love pie charts.  You can learn a lot from pie charts.  The following are pretty funny, and pretty educational.  No, I kid--these have no academic value.  I should note--I didn't come up with these.  Funnier people beat me to it.  I'm linking the words "pie chart" in each of these to the website where I found the image.

5: When making a pie chart, color matters, as demonstrated below.

4: To prepare for your audience with the Godfather, review the pie chart below.

3: A pie chart.  Literally.  (I was really hoping someone did this, and I'm glad I found this one!)

2: There are several pie charts that look like things, including one that looks like Mr. T, but this one takes the cake (err, pie)!

1: Yo Joe!  This pie chart will bring the G.I. Joe closing PSA's to mind.

There are a lot of funny ones--just Google it.  If you find one you really like, share it in the comments.  And please, check out and like our Facebook page!

3 comments:

  1. The GI Joe one made me laugh out loud. I often say to people "and knowing is half the battle," which tends to generate strange looks from my students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that one too--do you realize we're coming up on the 30th anniversary of the cartoon (premiered in 1985)?  Crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo to all involved.  I expect to see the top five Bar Charts next.  Maybe Line Graphs.  

    ReplyDelete