Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Top 5 Things I am Bad at Doing in the Dark

Sooz checking in today with another installment of the electricity chronicles. This time the power went out at night, and while I did all of my usual stupid blackout activities, I also got to discover a bunch of new things that I am incapable of.

So here they are, the top 5 things I am bad at doing in the dark. (Get your mind out of the gutter!)

5. Stairs.

4. Eating food without getting some on my clothes.

3. Getting toothpaste onto my toothbrush.

2. Changing diapers.

Get it? You can't see in the dark!
1. Finding a flashlight.

Upon rereading I've realized this post is pretty negative so I'm going to try to turn this around a bit. Here are the top 5 things I am GOOD at doing in the dark!

5. Tripping on the stairs.
4. Spilling food on my clothes.
3. Getting toothpaste on the counter.
2. Um...not changing diapers?
1. Hiding flashlights.

I'm not sure that helped. But anyway, how about you? What are you good at doing when it is pitch black? Let us know below!

5 comments:

  1. My number 1?  Going to the bathroom....sometimes its really hard to find the toilet seat.  Especially at night.  Its even worse if someone leaves the seat up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you eating in the dark ? 

    ReplyDelete
  3. But no names mentioned there Jes.  lol   Great one Sooz!  LOVE the pics, they really paint a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For fun. And dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, Jes' number one is actually number one and number two. Which reminds me of a comedian's bit where they wondered how blind people know when they're finished wiping. How's THAT for painting a picture?

    ReplyDelete