Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Top 5 Things My 2 1/2 Year Old Says

When my son "TJ" was 2, we went over my favorite things he said.  He's grown up a lot in the past several months and has a whole new set of funny quotes.

TJ isn't his real name, but whatever.  Here he is driving a bulldozer.

5: Us: [singing I've Been Workin' On The Railroad]
Me: "Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah; someone's in the kitchen I know..."
Him: "Someone's in the kitchen with Ted."
Me: "Who's Ted?"
Him: [laughs]

4: Him: "Mommy will buy a pillow and then TJ will lay his head on it."

3: Him: "If you put snow on a stick, they call it a snow stick."
Me: "Okay."

2: Him: [taking his socks off] "Going to look at my feet."
My Wife: "Okay, but then you will say your feet are cold, so think before you take off your socks."
Him: "Then we will put them on again and then we will laugh."
[---long pause---]
Him: "Laugh, mommy!"

1: Him: [passing gas]
Me: "Are you going potty?"
Him: "No, just a popping sound from my bum."

He's a kid, but he cracks me up.  Any funny quotes from your kids (and for those of you who commented last time--anything new to report)?  Share below, and check us out on Facebook where you can "like" our page and make us happy!

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious.


    By the way... "Popping sound from my bum." Are you raising your child in London?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea where he got popping sound. I am pretty sure he figured that was the best way to describe it...

    ReplyDelete