Stop, collaborate and listen, Sooz is back with a brand new top 5. I was going through the alphabet the other day (really, I'm raising a kid), and it occurred to me that there are some letters that I have problems with. Here are the top 5 issues I have with letters:
5. J - Is J too lazy to appear in all of the words that need it? Why does it keep making G pick up its slack?
4. W - Speaking of lazy, who named this letter?
3. PH - Makes an F sound,which doesn't make any f'ing sense.
2. C - Can make a K sound or an S sound, so why not just use a K or an S? Let's cut the alphabet down to a nice trim 25 letter set.
1. Silent Letters - What is the point? Did word inventors get paid by the letter? The word "whip" doesn't need an H, thank you very much.
Any letters drive you mad? Maybe we'd be better off with universal Esperanto. We love feedback, so share whatever thoughts you have in the comments below, and don't forget to like our Facebook page!