|Shhhh...don't wake him!|
5. Kids sleep longer - I don't know if it's the dark sky or the soothing sound, but it is enough to make me seriously consider moving to Seattle for the extra shut eye.
|Rain = Nature's sprinkler|
4. Instant lawn watering - No need to worry about forgetting to put the sprinklers on...again.
|See, this guy likes the rain.|
3. The sound - Who doesn't love the sound of the rain falling on the roof. It's so soothing and relaxing, it sometimes makes me drift right off to....oh, sorry. Nodded off for a second there.
|Almost makes me want to buy a Snuggie. Almost.|
2. A reason to stay in - It's nice to take a break sometimes, and a rain storm is a great excuse to curl up with a good book or movie and relax.
1. Perfect grilled cheese and tomato soup weather! Mmm... Melty goodness.
Okay, gotta go. Don't want my can of Cambell's soup boiling over. Stay dry everyone!
Why not take this rainy day to check out some older Kooz Top 5 posts? And why not like us on Facebook so you can keep up to date?