Monday, September 17, 2012

Top 5 Things Babies Get Away With But I Can't

Sooz is back to bring kick off this week's top 5 lists:

"I'm coming to get you!"
I live with a baby, so I see him every day and see the things he gets away with--things I can't get away with...  It isn't fair.  Here's what I mean--the things babies get away with that I can't:

5: Eating until they fall asleep.  Okay, I do this on occasion, but I catch hell for it!

4: Crying until they get what they want.  Can you imagine doing this in a board meeting?

3: Wearing footsie pajamas 24/7.  It's hard even to find footsie pajamas in my size...

2: Getting gifts for almost showing up, then upon arrival, and also after picking a religion.  Give it a minute--you'll get it.

1: Sleeping all day long. Again, guilty!  But I get grief for it.  (Damned other grown-ups!)

I'm seeing a great sitcom here, folks, or at least an SNL sketch.  Make it so, and throw some money at me like I just got baptized.  Or, you can just leave us a comment below or go to Facebook and like the Kooz Top 5!

2 comments:

  1. Here you go. http://tinyurl.com/9kafp4z. You're welcome

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ones with the "Drop Seat Backs" ARE pretty awesome. And versatile.

    ReplyDelete