Thursday, January 17, 2013

Top 5 Reasons You Might Be Older Than You Thought

Sooz here, feelin' old and bringing you today's top 5.

5. You rush to the dry cleaners before they close to pick up the clothes you dropped off last week...and already picked up two days ago.

4. The station you watch only shows commercials for canes, walk-in tubs, and The Jitterbug phone.



3. You can't figure out why medicine won't come out of the bottle and then realize you didn't open it first.

2. While shopping for clothes, you overhear the women next to you discussing which sweater would be best for hot flashes.

1. When writing your blog you either can't remember what you meant to write next or you repeat what you just said.

1. When writing your blog you either can't remember what you meant to write next or you repeat what you just said.

All true. And sad. Commiserate with me in the comments or on Facebook (where you can "like" us as we'll).

6 comments:

  1. I realize I am old when teenagers and 20 year-olds call me "M'am." I realize I am old when I see gray hairs growing out of my chin. I realize I am old when the only music I can stand listening to anymore are from 2, 3, or even 4 decades ago. Ugh... it's all downhill from here. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realize I'm old when I think of a recent movie, and it turns out it premiered a decade ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realize I'm old when the kid behind the counter at Starbucks refers to my Dookie T-Shirt as "classic" Green Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dookie was released in 1994; 19 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well... Sure... But it's not like it's from the eighties or anything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems like everything else was... To my kids, the 80's will be what the 40's were to me. Crazy...

    ReplyDelete