Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Top 5: Yesterday Was A Good Day

I bitch a lot.   But sometimes, there's nothing to complain about...   Here are the good things that happened to me yesterday.

5: I ate a single portion for dinner, and felt full and satisfied.  For some people, this is normal.  For me, it's an accomplishment!

4: I stopped by the LEGO store and got a free mini build model!  Look at the picture--very cute, and free!



3: Something I ordered online was waiting for me when I got home.  Is there anything better than coming home to a package?  Well yeah, lots of things, but it's still pretty cool!

2: I thought I lost $40 last week, but found it in the pocket of my pants.  So it's  a free $40!  Sorta.

1: I got seats on the train going to and coming home from work, faced no traffic, and heard actual radio and no commercials for the cumulative 20 minutes I was in the car.

All in all, not a bad day!  It's the little things we need to remember to appreciate.  To give us a good day today, share your thoughts/comments below, or just leave a note and say hi!  Or, visit us on Facebook and "like" us!

2 comments:

  1. I'm assuming you didn't need to use your AK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this comment. I was just regretting not linking to Ice Cube, then figured so few people would get it that it didn't matter.

    ReplyDelete