Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Top 5 Fruity Songs

These songs all make me hungry. Not as hungry as songs about cake or ice cream, but hungry nonetheless. Here are our favorite five songs about fruit.

5: Peaches - Makes me want to move to the country.

4: Tutti Frutti - Not about fruit, I know. And yeah, it's a fro-yo chain. But makes me want some sort of sticky-sweet fruit dessert.

3: Banana Boat Song - Beetlejuice introduced me to this song and I have loved it ever since.

2: Coconut - Coconut may not be a fruit, but when you put the lime in it, it comes close.

1: Cherry Pie - Yes, I'm pretty sure this is an innocent little song about baked goods.

Any fruit songs that you're a fan of?  Use the comments to tell us, and find us on Facebook where you can like our page for more fun stuff!

2 comments:

  1. A little less peppy than some of your other selections, but as innocent as Warrant, is "The Lemon Song" by Led Zeppelin. 'Til the juice runs down my leg...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbnKzRvNTD8

    ReplyDelete